Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thinking

I’m still blown away by people that Blog for a living… Do you get that?! BLOG FOR A LIVING?! Unbelievable. I’m sitting here trying to figure out what topic I’d base my blog on if I decide to actually make money blogging. I don’t know if I like to write enough to actually make it my life though… But I’m thinking that I really might need to get up on that part of the movement. But how to think of something interesting to talk about each day? That’s the tough part. I’d have to enjoy writing enough to want to do it consistently AND I’d have to find a topic or two to really focus the blog on so that it made sense and people would want to read it… hmmm so far I gots nothin. But it’s the whole alternative revenue sources. That’s a main mantra of mine. Even though I’ve been pretty busy with Mellow I still know that there is much value in having alternating /simultaneous revenue sources and passive income… Blogging for Money is definitely one way to go.

Hey Look. This is my hundredth post.

yaay.

P.S. Happy Earth Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow G there is an obvious topic.

Write about your journeys in starting a business. The ups and downs, the kind of people you meet. The drama with employees. The drama with paperwork. I am sure alot of people who may want to start a business would find it interesting to have an intimate view of the ins and outs of what a person needs to do to have a successful business.

I would for sure.